We are looking for hungry and ambitious Business Development Managers who want to be a part of a dynamic technology driven global fortune 500 company.
As a BDM with Xerox, you will live and breathe sales – always looking to consistently increase market share of XEM products, services and solutions in specified territories and market segments. You will also be wholly responsible for maximizing XEM penetrations in and facilitating achievement of individual sales revenue and profit objectives.
This is a high-stress, revenue driven department and we need individuals who can think outside the box in order to the determine the best solutions while ensuring customer concurrence throughout the entire sales cycle.
XEM in return can promise you an environment of continuous personal development, on the job training, a great working culture and a team that is supportive and ready to help you reach your targets. We also offer uncapped commission so your earning potential is left entirely up to you.
To qualify for this role, you need to have:
– At least 3+ years experience in Sales/Operation in the Office Automation industry
– A proven, successful track record in sales activities of nominated accounts and assigned territories.
– Strong financial acumen with the ability to understand the financial impact of margin, volume and likely impact on market share.
– Knowledge of systems environments especially software applications related to engineering, graphic arts and wide format in general. Experience in solutions selling concept.
– Develop and sustain strong customer relationships
– You also need to possess exceptional communication skills with the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment using a range of verbal and written skills, including drafting and delivering powerful PP presentations.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in a long-term progressive sales career, then APPLY NOW and be a part of a company that is a pioneer in sales, and a global leader in what we do.
About the Company:
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works every day across the globe in more than 160 countries. Xerox Emirates is a joint venture of Xerox Corporation & the Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba Group.
Xerox Emirates reaches out to small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers and partners who serve them.
We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital, Office and mobile, Personal and social. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
We market the entire range of Xerox digital copy, scan, print products, solutions & Managed Print Services offerings in the UAE. The product portfolio includes high-end digital production publishing and printing systems, networked color & mono laser printers & digital multi-functional office devices and solutions. Xerox Emirates Services division offers solutions for Information Management, Business Process Outsourcing & Transportation.
Xerox Emirates is ISO 9001:2008 certified for the Quality Management System which supports Customer Service, Logistics Operations, and Information Technology Services Management.