Analytics Manager for Vodafone Qatar
Role purpose: To manage all cross company analytical requirements
• Use all sources of data to improve analytical capability for the company
• Proactively identify new business opportunities through analytics
• Create the appropriate analytical environment for the company
• Plays key role in developing and documenting new methodologies for analytics and knowledge transfer.
• Work with companywide cross-functional teams to design, implement, and test new data methodologies.
• Assist in the design and testing of data collection, visualisation and insight consumption methodologies.
• Provide research support for the identification and implementation of methods and best practices to improve telco data product quality for business
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Strong analytical knowledge and problem-solving skill using different statistical techniques like predictive modelling, machine learning, and data mining.
• Awareness of the data analytics standards and modelling methods like the CRISP standard.
• Hands on with various data science paradigms like exploratory data analysis, Interactive Data Visualization, Big Data, NLP, ML and AI.
• Knowledge of Telecom business data and best practices used telecom analytics and modelling across the industry.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Identification/evaluation of data sources, authoring methodologies, and building out data product features that uses ML, AI and NLP techniques.
• Lead and support prototyping and pilot programs for identifying new insights that can be taken from an exploratory stage to business consumption. This may include new data products, platforms, trend analyses, identifying gaps for improvements in coverage, representation/sampling, bias reduction, indirect estimation, data integration, automation, generalization, harmonization as well as working with different data sources.
Key performance indicators:
• Improve forecasting capability
• Meet cross company demand for analytics
• Identify new revenue streams Direct reports
About the Company:
Vistas is a multifaceted company that provides solutions and services in the field of human capital, technology and business process outsourcing.
As a company we focus on innovation and transformational excellence. We help our clients transform their operations through efficiency, service quality augmentation and in turn driving organizational profitability.
We provide comprehensive solutions in HR Services, Facilitation Services and Technology Services.