In an ever changing world, my Client offer inspired, value led city and building solutions with an innovative portfolio spans over 40 years. Their iconic work has won multiple industry awards and has shaped the Dubai landscape. As a result this has set the pace and standard for other projects in the region. They strive to always stay true to the project’s vision and to always make it possible. My client’s values always ensure that the environmental, societal and economic impact is a positive one through their understanding of the true value of engineering. They do this by working on the world’s most complex projects, with the very best clients, demonstrating how engineering can deliver significant and outstanding results.
Working as part of our dynamic, diverse building services team, this role will see you technically and creatively challenged on some of the most challenging developments in the Middle East. Team work and a collaborative approach are key to any project, so your strong communication skills and passion to succeed with others will serve you well.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
• Detailed design drawings with a specialisation in ventilation.
• Prepare technical specifications and schedules and design development reports.
• Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work.
• Keep senior design team members informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the firm and the client are achieved.
Outside of design
• Manage project finances, monitor scope, ensure quality and manage deliverables.
• Plan, organise and manage your workload to ensure that you are meeting clients expectations.
• Proactively raising concerns regarding workload and ability to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated experience in a similar role.
• Experience as a mechanical job leader.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering.
• AutoCAD, REVIT and similar software skills.
• Excel (a detailed understanding including the use of macros).
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Chartered or professionally registered engineer.
• Housing Allowance
• Transportation Allowance
• Annual Flight Allowance
• 25 Days Annual Leave
• Private Medical cover
• Accidental death in service insurance
• 2 x Professional Annual Memberships Allowance
If you are interested in this role and possess the necessary requirements, please apply now. As a result you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and have a long term career with stability and growth.
Due to the volume of applicants only those shortlisted will be contacted.
About the Company:
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers – giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.