Kuwait City, Kuwait
Purpose: Provide assistance and information to the Online Trading clients.
Monitor the flow of online trading orders to the market and troubleshoot any pending issues or errors occurring.
Monitor Online Trading applications and websites in Kuwait:
• Hermes Online IFA Trading websites.
• Hermes Trader.
• Smart Apps (iphone, ipad, android).
Handle clients’ inquires/issues regarding the online trading system (inbound, outbound calls, emails and faxes)
• Place buy and sell orders.
• Edit or cancel existing orders.
• Provide technical support.
• Create user names and passwords for newly activated clients and forget password issues.
• Introduce Online Trading to new clients.
• Reactivate inactive clients.
• Conduct service and quality surveys via calls.
• Direct complaints to the concerned parties.
Update clients’ data in the online trading system for all markets on a regular basis.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Analyst – Associate: 0 – 4 years’ experience/ Associate VP: minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Good command of Arabic and English.
• Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Power point).
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
• Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
• Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
• Ensure deliverable are always of a high quality.
• Able to work under pressure, with attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and maintain a positive attitude.
About the Company
EFG Hermes is the leading investment bank in the Arab world. Founded in Egypt in 1984 and now operating directly in 7 Arab countries, we provide world-class service to individual and institutional investors, small- and medium-sized local enterprises, as well as large, multinational corporations. Our success in the past 30 years is built upon the strength and scope of our regional trading network, our superior market insight based on award-winning research and our commitment to getting to know our customers individually and acting in their best interests at all times.
We currently employ more than 800 employees of 25 nationalities, and we are always seeking both seasoned professionals as well as promising recent graduates. If you are intelligent, motivated and passionate about what we do, chances are that we have the ideal position for you, whether you are searching for a career as a financial or a non-financial professional.