New Delhi: Winter season doesn’t have to be only about grey and black. Pick a red accessory or a jacket to add more drama to your look, say experts.
Neha Bhasin, Creative Director, Jabong.com, and Sanhita Dasgupta, Myntra Fashion Expert, have list down some tips to play with the colour.
* Little red dress: Give a twist to the classic little black dress with a red version. A day date or a dinner, there isn’t a more fail-safe option than a little red dress.
* Bouts of red: If monochrome is what you are feeling sartorially, just add a hint of red to your outfit. Go for a subdued red jacket or a scarf to strike a good balance.
* Access to red: Red accessories can add more drama to your look. You can opt for a red handbag, a ruby-red statement neck piece or a pair of red pumps.
* Morning to night in red: If it’s going to be another desk to disco situation, play smart. Don an off-shoulder or a cold shoulder red blouse and team it up with a pencil skirt. Replace the work blazer with a bomber for the after-hours.
* Blush in red: A bold red lip is a winner all day every day. But if it’s too bold for you, opt for a tinge of blush red lips or rose eye shadow.