Electrician electrocuted to death

A 27 year-old-man died after allegedly fallen from electric while working after got electrocute on Monday morning hours.

According to Chandanagar police, the deceased N Krishna (27) an out sourcing employee Resident of Nallagandla of Chandanagar, on Monday morning hours deceased while working on electric pole suddenly he got electrocuted due to which he was unconscious, immediately rushed to nearest private hospital where doctors declared brought dead.

Chandanagar police registered a case and dead body shifted to Gandhi Hospital Mortuary for postmortem and began investigation.