Working couple electrocuted at Actor Akhhineni’s farm house

Hyderabad: A couple working at actor Akkineni Nagarjuna’s farm house located in Ranga Reddy Districts Papireddyguda of Kesampet Mandal were electrocuted and succumbed to death on the spot.

Venkata Raju (36) and Durga (32) both were working on Monday when the husband mistakenly touched a live wire while repairing a transformer. His wife tried saving him and was electrocuted too. The both died on the spot, Hans reported.

The deceased hailed from Kothalanka village in East Godavari district.