Woman electrocuted while charging mobile phone

Nalgonda: A 35-year-old woman died of electrocution while she was charging her mobile phone. The incident occurred in Nalgonda district.

On Tuesday morning, Banamati Sarojini, R/O Komatikunta Tanda in Pedda Voora mandal, got up early to go for work. She suffered an electric shock and collapsed while trying to plug the charger into the socket to charge her mobile phone.
Sarojini’s husband is a farmer.

Her family rushed her to a nearby hospital where doctors declared her dead.

A case of suspicious death has been registered and investigations are underway.
Sarojini is survived by her husband and two children.