Woman dies due to electrocution

Hyderabad: A woman died due to electrocution. This incident occurred in Borabanda Area.

According to the report of the police, Jabeen Begum (22), wife of Mohammed Ghouse was the resident of Borabanda area. She was electrocuted in her house and died.

However, the relatives of the deceased woman alleged that her husband is responsible for killing her. They demanded the police to investigate the case.

Police registered a case and started investigation.

–Siasat News