Wedding: Bride, including guests suffer food poisoning, food samples sent for analysis

Jaipur: In a surprising twist to a Jaipuri Wedding, 35 people, including the bride suffered food poisoning after they ate the food served at the wedding ceremony on Tuesday.

The guests first complained of sudden stomach ache followed by vomiting and loose motions as soon as they returned to Dausa from the wedding ceremony held in Jaipur on Monday night.

The guests were rushed to a government hospital in Dausa. Six of them are still undergoing treatment reported Dausa Chief Medical and Health Officer Dr OP Bairwa said.

According to the Health officials, the food served at the wedding ceremony had apparently spoiled due to hot temperatures.

The food samples have been sent for further analysis.