The University of the West of England, Bristol offers more than £100,000 worth of scholarships for international students each year.
This includes the Chancellor’s Scholarship wherein the recipient will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments.
The recipient will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Level of study:
Any Postgraduate Programme offered at the University except MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhD‘s and continuing professional development courses
Full tuition fees for one academic year
• Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
• Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
• Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
• Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
• Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
• Provide official transcripts at the time of application
You mush have received an offer for a Master’s Programme at UWE in order to apply for this scholarship.
Students can apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task. Deadline is 31 May 2018 for September 2018 start.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www1.uwe.ac.uk/students/feesandfunding/fundingandscholarships/internationalstudentfunding/internationalscholarships/postgraduatescholarships.aspx