Urgent Opening for “HR Executive” for a leading Automobile Industry.
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 2 – 4 Years
1 End to End Recruitment,Preparing confirmation letters, Offer letters, and Appointment order.
2. Joining Formalities and Settlement process.
3.Employee Induction, Training and Development program.
4. Having knowledge about Manpower Planning.
5. Having knowledge about the Performance Appraisal.
6.Having knowledge in Designing CTC and salary break up and Payroll processing.
7. Responsible for various HR functions such as Employee Onboarding, Performance Management, Employee Relations and Employee Engagement etc.
8. Administer and communicate HR policies and processes to all the employees, in a timely and effective manner.
9. Facilitate performance management processes including performance appraisals, performance improvement plans and promotions etc.
10.Conduct employee engagement and Fun @ Work activities.
11.Co-ordinate with the Recruitment team and provide support as and when required.
12.Partner effectively with other Support Groups such as Admin, Finance and IT Systems.
13.Manage employee separations including exit interviews and handling exit formalities.
14.Responsible for generating and maintaining HR metrics and dashboards for various MIS reporting needs.
15.Partner effectively with other Support Groups such as Admin and Finance
Salary:INR 1,25,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
HR Policies Recruitment Joining Formalities Induction Training Employee Engagement Exit Formalities Exit Interviews Employee Relations Onboarding Performance Appraisal employee relations
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
TM Inputs & Services Pvt. Ltd.
TMI is an Organization that is engaged in Leadership, Staffing, Turnkey and Lateral Hiring for major corporates in India and in the Middle East. Over the past 26 years we have forged strong relationships with about 300 Corporate Clients in India and
overseas and have had an opportunity to have met and played the role of a Talent Manager for about 300,000 professionals.