New Delhi: UPSC announced the final ranks based on the results of the written part of Civil Services Examination, 2018 held by the UPSC in September-October, 2018 and the interviews for Personality Test held in February-March, 2019.
A total number of 759 candidates have been recommended for appointment in Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and Central Services.
It may be mentioned that Junaid Ahmed who was preparing for the examination with the help of the Zakat Foundation got all India third rank.
Out of the total candidates who cleared the examination, 28 are Muslims.
Here is the list of Muslim candidates who have cleared the examination
- JUNAID AHMAD (AIR 3)
- MOHD ABDUL SHAHID (AIR 57)
- GAUHAR HASAN (AIR 137)
- AMBUL SAMAIYA (AIR 140)
- SHAFQAT AMNA (AIR 186)
- REHANA BASHIR (AIR 187)
- SHAIKH MOHD ZAIB ZAKIR (AIR 225)
- SAYYED RIYAJ AHEMAD (AIR 261)
- BUSHARA BANO (AIR 277)
- MD JAWED HUSSAIN (AIR 280)
- MIRZA QADIR BAIG (AIR 336)
- BABAR ALI CHAGATTA (AIR 364)
- MUHAMMAD SAJAD P (AIR 390)
- SHAHZAD ALAM (AIR 398)
- FARASH T (AIR 421)
- MUHAMMED ABDUL JALEEL (AIR 434)
- MOHAMMAD HASHIM (AIR 448)
- SHAHID AHMED (AIR 475)
- MD SARFARAZ ALAM (AIR 488)
- AYMAN JAMAL (AIR 499)
- ARSHI AADIL (AIR 520)
- ANSARI ZAIDAHMED SAEEDAHMED (AIR 522)
- ALI ABOOBACKER T T (AIR 533)
- FAISAL KHAN (AIR 546)
- BASHA MOHAMMED B (AIR 565)
- MD TAUSIF ULLAH (AIR 579)
- MOHAMMED MUSTAFA AEJAZ (AIR 613)
- MD SHAHID RAZA KHAN (AIR 751)