Crime and Accident

Two teenaged boy electrocuted

Two teenaged boy electrocuted
Electrocuted man in a home accident where the man tried to plug too much into a surge protector cord.

New Delhi: Two teenaged boys were electrocuted when they came in contact with a high tension wire while flying kite in outer Delhi’s Khera Kalan village, police said today.

Harsh (13) and Rohit (14) were flying kite on Thursday morning on the roof of a building when their kite got entangled with a high tension wire, hanging low, passing over the house, a police official said.

The boys tried to release their kite with the help of an iron rod and came in contact with the wire and died on the spot, he said.

The locals informed the police which took the bodies for autopsy.

Police said the building was owned by Harsh’s uncle.