Two labourers dies after inhaling poisonous gas

Two labourers died after inhaling poisonous gases accumulated inside a 18 feet manhole at Upparpally in Rajendranagar on Saturday.

According to Rajnedranagar police, The labourers Bheemulu (23) and Narayan (50), both are residents of Attapur were hired by dwellers of an apartment.

The residents of the apartment building hired Bheemulu and Narayana to clean the manhole. They came to the site around afternoon and began their work. Bheemulu first entered into the manhole to remove the blockage while his colleague waited outside.

Sometime later when Bheemulu failed to respond to the calls of Narayana, the latter entered the manhole. As the duo did not failed to come out of the drain the residents informed the police who rushed to the spot. The bodies of the two persons were removed later and shifted to Osmania General Hospital mortuary.

Rajendranagar police registered a case and began investigations. Inspector Ch Kushalkar said. (INN)