Hyderabad: Telangana State Assembly Elections is scheduled to be held on 7th December 2018. A person whose name is listed in TS voter list can cast his/her vote even if he/she does not have a voter id card.
According to the report published in The News Minute, such voters can cast their votes by producing any of the following alternative documents.
- Driving License
- Service ID cards with photograph issued by Central/State governments, PSU/post office
- PAN card
- Smart card issued by RGI under NPR
- MNREGA job card
- Health insurance smart card issued by the Ministry of Labour
- Pension document with a photograph
- Authenticated photo voter slip issued by election machinery
- Aadhaar card