New Delhi [India]: Be it a one night trip or a long vacation, it’s important to have all your utilities in your backpack while traveling.
In today’s world of technology, gadgets are some of the most important things one should carry in the travel kit.
Hence, Kapil Goswamy, founder of BigBreaks.com, provides a list of must have travel gadgets that can make life easier while travelling.
– Portable Battery Charger: This is the most important gadget; it’s the life-saver. One cannot afford to leave it behind. Make sure it is in your backpack before you set off on a holiday, or else you will be stranded in the middle of nowhere with your access to the world cut off. When you are travelling and sightseeing, chances are you’ll be taking pictures and using more data than you normally do, which can leave your battery dry. Save yourself the stress and invest in a portable charger.
– Bluetooth Speaker: Listening to the music is always relaxing and what is a holiday, but pure relaxation. Enjoy your music with Bluetooth speakers. They are easy to carry thanks to their small size and provide high quality sound. They are perfect for getaway weekends. Even for longer trips, they are a must. Now there are waterproof ones available. Invest in one, especially if you are going to a beach destination.
– Professional Camera-DSLR: Before you set out on summer vacation, invest in a professional camera if you don’t have one already. It should be your constant companion on a holiday. It captures the “moment” which you can relive and savor at leisure. That breathtaking triumphant view from the summit, your tryst with surfing or snorkeling, or the simple joy of a day at the beachwith the family, everything is captured between the shutters, for posterity!
– Luggage monitor: If you’ve ever dealt with the headache of lost luggage, you will agree that a luggage tracker is a worthy investment. With this little device you can track your checked baggage anywhere your mobile phone works, and even receive text messages upon landing at your destination that alert you to the status and location of your belongings.
– Noise Cancelling Headphones: This is an absolute must if you travel frequently. They provide reliable protection from the inevitable aural assaults-whether it’s the overly chatty woman on the next seat, or the toddler bawling away for no reason, or the whirring of the aircraft. Put it on and blissfully forget the world. (ANI)