Tragic incident in Hyderabad: Groom’s father electrocuted, dies on wedding day

Hyderabad: In a tragic incident, the father who was busy in making arrangements for the marriage of his son got electrocuted and died.

According to the details of the incident, V. Narsaiah Yadav came in contact with a live wire and died on the spot.

Due to this incident, the happy occasion of marriage turned tragic. Narsaiah Yadav was shifted to hospital immediately where the doctors declared brought dead.

It may be mentioned that Narsaiah Yadav had constructed the new house and he used to sprinkle water on the walls every day. On the day of marriage, he got electrocuted while he was sprinkling water.

Police registered a case and started investigations.

–Siasat News