Brushing aside reports suggesting that Sachin Tendulkar will not play IPL 5 due to a recurring toe injury, the Mumbai Indians today said the master blaster would be available for the cash-rich Twenty20 tournament. ‘Mumbai Indians’ captain Sachin Tendulkar will be joining the in-progress camp at the Wankhede Stadium from March 31 and is fully available for the entire IPL season 5,’ a statement from the franchise said. Earlier in the day, it was reported that Tendulkar was in doubt for the IPL 5 as he has gone to London to consult a specialist about the toe injury. The statement from MI confirmed that Tendulkar had gone to England to consult a specialist. ‘Sachin, is in UK to consult his doctor and will be back in India to join the camp from March 31,’the statement said. UNI