Telangana: Massive fire broke out at a marriage function hall

Hyderabad: A massive fire broke out due to electric short circuit around 5 am at a Marriage Function Hall in LB Nagar.

According to the reports the fire broke out in P Pulla Reddy Function Hall after the decoration material in the hall caught fire. No casualties have been reported in the fire mishap.

Fire tenders from Hayathnagar, Malakpet and Gowliguda were called in to contain the fire.
Further details are awaited, Hans reported.