- B.Sc.(Physics , Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application,
Information Technology) / Bachelor of Security Management / BCA / BCS graduates of 2014, 2015 and 2016
- All academic courses should be full time
- Class XII should be in Science or Commerce with Mathematics / Statistics as subjects
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% and above in Graduation, Class XII and Class X in the first attempt.
Aggregate is average of scores of all subjects in all semesters.
- Maximum up to 24 months break in education is permissible
- There should not be extended education. All courses should be completed within normal stipulated course
- Candidates who appeared for TCS selection process in last 6 months are not eligible
Interested candidates need to register on TCS campus portal.
Steps : Visit https://nextstep.tcs.com > > Select “IT” > New Candidate > Off Campus Applicants > Complete
application form > Click on “Apply for Drive”
Candidates need to complete application form by entering all details in the application form. After completing
application form need to click on “Apply for drive”
Applicants who have already registered in NextStep portal may log on with a valid DT reference number to update
their profile: https://nextstep.tcs.com
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION IS 25TH JANUARY 2016
If you meet all our eligibility criteria, you will receive an email on the id registered on Nextstep portal informing about the Test Date / Venue / Time.
Selection process will involve an online aptitude test. Candidates can take the practice test by clicking on OpenseeSame banner on Nextstep portal. (https://nextstep.tcs.com)
Candidate clearing the test will be called for interviews.
Selected candidates will get an offer letter on Nextstep portal and registered email id.
For more details Click here