Tata Education and Development Trust invites applications from students who have passed Class 10 or 12 in the year 2016-17 for Vocational scholarships 2017. The scholarship is available in some specific fields including both diploma and degree courses.
Eligibility: Class 10 or 12 passed students
Purpose/Awards: Part of course fee (variable)
Online Deadline: Oct 13, 2017
HOW TO APPLY
The applications for this scholarship can be made online through following steps –
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: Click on ‘Form‘
Step 3: Register using email id, Aadhar card number and password.
Step 4: Login again using email id and password.
Step 5: Fill in the application form.
Step 6: Upload required documents.
Step 7: Finally submit the application form.
The applicants are required to submit the following documents along with the application for duly scanned in pdf format –
- Attested copies of mark sheets for the academic year 2016-17 by a Gazetted officer/college authority.
- Original fee receipts of the current year.
- An original letter (in the prescribed format) from the college on its letterhead stating the breakup of the fee paid and to be paid for the current academic year.
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar card
- An original cancelled cheque and/or a copy of the first page of bank passbook pertaining to student’s bank account.
Selection process: After the initial screening of applications, the trust will conduct an online test for candidates who are found suitable for the scholarship. The date and time of the test will be informed by the trust through email.