A 13-year-old student died of electrical burn injuries which he suffered while trying to take a selfie from the top of a train bogie.
According to sources, the victim, Sai Kumar, a 7th Class Student of Mallapur, had come to Moulali Railway Station along with his friends on March 24. He climbed atop a train bogie and while trying to take a selfie he came in contact with a hi-tension wire. He got electrocuted and fell unconscious. He was immediately rushed to Gandhi Hospital for treatment. On Tuesday, he was shifted to Osmania General Hospital where he died a few hours after admission, Nacharam police said. (INN)