• 2 cups of sprouted moong beans
• 1 small or medium sized onion, finely chopped
• 1 green chilli (optional), finely chopped
• 1 medium sized tomato, finely chopped
• ¼ tsp red chilli powder
• ½ tsp chaat masala (optional)
• 1 boiled potato or boiled sweet potato (optional)
• 1 tsp lemon juice or as required
• A few coriander leaves and lemon slices for garnishing
• Rock salt or black salt as required
• Rinse the sprouted moong beans in water.
• You can either steam them or boil them till they are completely cooked.
• Strain the cooked sprouts.
• Mix all the ingredients except the salt and lemon juice in a bowl.
• Season with salt and add a few drops of lemon juice. Garnish with lemon slices and coriander leaves.
• Serve immediately.