- Industry: Construction
- Career: Management
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 5 – 7 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: DUBAI
- City: Dubai
- Listed: September 19, 2016 4:50 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 20 hours
Job Summary – Apply project management and planning knowledge to project and operate project management to techniques to meet the project requirements of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan and schedule the project by developing a project master schedule in line with the proposal request through the application of the primavera P6 Software.
• Indemnify the project deliverable, milestones and required tasks and target to determine the requirement and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project through the measurement system.
• Implement the work schedule and monitor progress of the work for timely execution of the project daily/weekly/monthly/ reports with respect to review of the overall project.
• Progress monitoring of specific projects on a regular basis. Anticipate and resolve any problem bottlenecks/scheduling conflicts. Prepare and maintain package work plans and monitor progress to a time or earlier deliveries to keep the project on schedule.
• Coordinate internal project team reviews followed by an approval and review by the client of the schedule, progress measurement and reporting systems. Review status report, modify scheduled and required and keep the management and project director apprised of the progress on a regular basis.
• Ensure that project controls documents such as resources histogram, schedules, reporting systems, control systems etc. are fully developed by the designated personnel and reviewed by construction management and that engineering and procurement interfaces are proper.
• Minimum 5 Years’ experience in project planning role, preferably working for a construction company.
• Minimum of 2-4 years in GCC Country.
Other Skills and Competencies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Conversant in Primavera (Must) and MS Project.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Industrial Engineering from a recognized institute or college.
• PMP- Project Management Professional (Added Advantage)
• Primavera course version 6 or later version.
Interested applicants may also send their CVs to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Please indicate “SENIOR PLANNING ENGINEER” on the subject line. Only applicants in UAE can apply for this opportunity.