Sankranti: Fire incident due to candle light kite in Hyderabad

Hyderabad: Fire accident occur at Chirag ali lane Abids on Sankranti festival due to candle light kite.

YouTube video

A huge fire erupted on the ground floor of an apartment of Chirag ali lane, A Family was busy for celebrating Festival and they had decorated with candles.

Also Read:Sankranti Festival

Candle fell on the one of the furniture shop who were available on ground floor of the Apartment and fire erupted all wooden and plastic furniture, Abids police and fire engines rush to spot of the incident, The place was immediately vacated, Abids police said almost 2.5 lakh worth property was damaged.