New Delhi: Finally, the wait for the RRB Group D results is going to an end. The results of Computer Based Tests (CBTs) is likely to be released between 15th and 20th February 2019, India Today reported.
According to the report published in Indian Express, successful candidates have to appear for Physical Endurance Test (PET) on the dates which will be notified later.
The answer key for Group D exam was released on 11th January. Objections can be raised from 14th to 19th January 2019.
It may be noted that 1.89 crore candidates have appeared for the exam which was held from 17th September to 17th December 2018.
Here’s the list of official websites
- RRB Guwahati (www.rrbguwahati.gov.in)
- RRB Jammu (www.rrbjammu.nic.in)
- RRB Kolkata (www.rrbkolkata.gov.in)
- RRB Malda (www.rrbmalda.gov.in)
- RRB Mumbai (www.rrbmumbai.gov.in)
- RRB Muzaffarpur (www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in)
- RRB Patna (www.rrbpatna.gov.in)
- RRB Ranchi (rrbranchi.gov.in)
- RRB Secunderabad (rrbsecunderabad.nic.in)
- RRB Ahmedabad (www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in)
- RRB Ajmer (rrbajmer.gov.in)
- RRB Allahabad (rrbald.gov.in)
- RRB Bangalore (rrbbnc.gov.in)
- RRB Bhopal (www.rrbbpl.nic.in)
- RRB Bhubaneshwar (www.rrbbbs.gov.in)
- RRB Bilaspur (www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in)
- RRB Chandigarh (www.rrbcdg.gov.in)
- RRB Chennai (www.rrbchennai.gov.in)
- RRB Gorakhpur (www.rrbguwahati.gov.in)
- RRB Siliguri (www.rrbsiliguri.org)
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram (rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in)