Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
* To achieve set targets in terms of building assets and liabilities of the branch
* To increase the customer base of the branch
* * Maintain and exceed branch profitability
* * Provide world class customer service
* * Prevent attrition
* * Increase NTB
* * Promote referrals to priority team
* * Ensure good and robust cash management at the branch
* * Take responsibility for overall cash area staff
* * Ensure daily cash recon and ATM recon is done
* * Adhere to all DOIs, branch processes and MCS as well as other policies
People and Talent
* * Provide leadership and guidance to staff
* * Save attrition
* * Work on measuring capacity at all times and ensure capacity is utilized to ultimate level
* * Recommend facilities and credit applications in line with country risk appetite
* * Ensure profile of clients is in line with bank appetite in terms of CDD procedures
* * Ensure full compliance to all CDD guidelines and AML procedures
* * Comply with regulatory guidelines
* * Full compliance with group code of conduct
Regulatory & Business conduct
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct
* Lead the 6th Circle Team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment
* Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
* PRIORITY TEAM
* LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE
* SERVICE QUALITY
* Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in RB
* Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
How To Apply:
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
– You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
– Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
– We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 06/09/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
About the Company:
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group\\\\’s business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions.