• Deliver Principles of Electronics and Telecommunication Fundamentals training to MofNG SC technicians.
• Assist (as needed) in the delivery of Initial Basic Training (Math and Science).
• Produce Training material to support training in the form of, but not limited to; handouts, presentation, homework, weekly quizzes and tests banks.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Training Design and Development Department
• in the development of training pamphlets and new training material in Electronics and
• Telecommunication Fundamentals subject.
• Provide written reports on a weekly basis for all students, to include; weekly test results, discipline issues, performance and remedial measures.
• Develop your own knowledge and skills in at least one of the following subjects: Digital
• Bearer Systems to include Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) and Digital Microwave
• Radio Systems (DMRS), Integrated Telephone Systems (ITS), TETRA Secure Mobile
• Radio Systems (SMR), High Frequency Radio (HF), Dense Wavelength Digital Multiplexing
• (DWDM), IP Data networking, VoIP, Cabling, Deployable-Troposcatter (D-Tropo),
• Deployable Communication Node (DCN), Satellite Communication (SATCOM) or Staff
• Working Environment (SWE).
• Liaise with other departments as directed by the Technical Training Manager.
• Develop and maintain a good relationship with the MofNG SC and MOD staff.
• Any other duties within your role as directed by the Technical Training Manager
• Technical Diploma, HND (NVQ Level 5), Vocational Qualifications Level 5 in Telecommunications related field.
• Must provide recent evidence of delivering training courses in Telecommunications or related field.
• Must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Principles of Electronics and Telecommunication Fundamentals.
• Experience of working in the Middle East is desirable, as is experience of working within a military environment.
• Must possess an excellent knowledge of instructional methodology and have the skills to exploit new methods and media to encourage learning.
• Must be computer literate and show evidence of using multimedia to provide learning solutions.
• Must provide evidence of class management and reporting.
• Must demonstrate ability to motivate students to learn the subject matter.
• Must be an active team member committed to delivering first class learning solutions to the customer.
• Must be fluent in English.
About the Company:
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines. Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.