Supervisor – Customer Service – Manchester
– Ensure all passengers are handled in correct manner and provide personalized service to high yield passenger as well as for any special service required for economy class passengers.
– Implement action plan for delayed flight and accomplish all the necessary steps in accordance with the laid-down procedure and ensure maximum attention and care provided to all passengers.
– Supervise lounge service, ensure of cleanliness adequate magazines, newspapers and refreshments.
– Adapt instructive guidelines for oversold flight on shift basis in line with the action plan – over-sale, brief of all staff under his direction and coordination with GHA for implementation.
– Ensure delayed, denied boarding and STPC passengers are provided with acceptable standard accommodation.
– Ensure all laid down procedures-regulations-standards affecting passenger, ramp, baggage, cargo weight and balance are maintained.
– Ensure major potential problem areas are identified and action taken to rectify.
– Liaise with Catering-Engineering in all areas affecting Passenger Services.
– Safeguard Oman Air’s marketing interests at all times.
– Ensure timely delivery of arrival baggage in the baggage reclaim area. Report any shortcomings to GHA management.
– Ensure a high standard of safety and security for staff, passengers, baggage, cargo, mail, aircraft and company property.
– Ensure safeguard of flight revenue documents and prompt dispatch to head office as per the laid-down procedure.
– Report all discrepancies and deviations in the Flight Handling Report (FHR) and make ASM aware of corrective action taken along with recommendation to prevent recurrence.
– Ensure that company regulations are followed with regard to lost-found-damage baggage and that the time factor in this connection is not exceeded
– Participate in the conduct Local Performance Checks (LPC)
– Comply with safety and security regulations.
– Ensure company memo’s ,airline manuals, are regularly read to update current procedures and regulations
– Carry out duties on all areas of passenger services section as directed by superiors
– Working detail guidelines will be provided where applicable
Fresh Bachelor degree in a related discipline. OR Two year diploma in related discipline with 4 years’ experience preferably with Aviation with 2 years in ground handling or Airport operations. OR Specialized certificate / license in Ground or Air safety certification (i.e. ramp handling/safety equipment procedures / Emergency procedures Flight dispatch/ground operations management or Load Control) with Secondary School certificate having 6 years of relent work experience.ve
About the Company:
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman’s Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman’s national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.