One of the MENA regions leading real Estate Developers is looking to appoint a senior level Design Manager. They are looking for a retail Design expert with in house Landlord & Developer experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for participating and leading all retail project / site development phases from schematic design through construction including conceptual and detailed planning, designing, material specification, contractor evaluation and finalization, site supervision and control. The job holder will also be responsible for evolving designs for meeting the goals of business requirements.
The role will erncorporate; Retail Format Design & Re-design, Project Management, Technical Supervision & People Management.
– Graduate Degree in Architecture/ Planning & Design
– AutoCAD, 3D Max, Photoshop
– Exposure to the latest building materials, building systems and interior trends through formal or informal training (on-the-job experience)
– 10 – 12 years of Interior / Retail Store / Building designing
– 6 years in a managerial capacity of leading independent Retail Project / Site Development projects
Skills and Capabilities:
– Knowledge of spaces, spatial layouts, relations, conceptual sketching, 3D modelling
– Knowledge of Architectural detailing, Construction Methodology
– Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication
– Relationship Management
– Problem Solving
– Planning and Organizing
– Project Management
About the Company:
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\’ critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.