Client is a leading international contractor who specialize in oil an gas and marine projects. They are currently recruiting for a project controls engineer with electromechanical experience to work at their regional head office in Dubai.
• Drafts project-specific Project Controls Procedures as per contract requirements.
• Initiates, coordinates and maintains Project List(s) of Deliverable including those for project procedures and plans, engineering, procurement, material submittals, method statements etc.
• Puts together procurement packages including quantities take-off, contract specifications and technical requirements, delivery schedule etc.
• Initiates and maintains Procurement Status Register.
• Prepares and maintains Subcontractors Register.
• Assists in drafting subcontract agreements and negotiating subcontract prices.
• Assists in subcontracts administration and related correspondences, measurements, payment certification, closing final account etc.
• Coordinates and maintains Engineering Deliverable Status Register.
Candidates should have a degree in engineering and should have a proven experience as a project controls engineer working on major construction projects in the Middle East. Candidates should have a bias towards electromechanical projects and should have experience of working on oil and gas, marine or MEP projects.
Candidates should have the following skills;
• Hands-on experience with cost and time controls.
• knowledge and experience on costing and budgeting.
• understanding and experience on planning and scheduling techniques.
• Excellent monitoring and reporting skills using KPIs and Dashboards.
• Good awareness of administration of construction contracts.
About the Company:
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specializing in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address’s all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
Construction – build and civils
Rail and metro.
Bridges and building structures
Highways and infrastructure
Health and Safety
Planning and Project Controls
Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
Environmental and Geotechnical
Human resources, finance and support services, Administration.