We have a challenging opportunity which has opened up for the role of Manager in our Internal Audit and Risk Advisory Services.
The Manager role is mission critical and requires multi-dimensional capabilities. Managers identify business opportunities within their immediate client’s business or across an industry. They are responsible for growing existing accounts and attracting new business.
– Managers develop a deep understanding of client’s business and build lasting relationships with client personnel.
– They demonstrate technical competence in their product group and industry, understand client’s perspective and become the de-facto – go-to-person.
– They are responsible for serving clients and ensuring outstanding quality execution of projects. Managers develop contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market. Basis their credibility, they are able to attract and retain the best of talent.
– They have a multi-dimensional role encompassing client delivery, solution and business development and practice enablement.
– Responsible for Quality Assurance of the Internal Audit reports/ presentations to management & Audit Committee.
– Needs out of box thinking to put things in perspective and showcase the value add from Internal Audit.
– Visualize the reports in different ways to enhance acceptance and readability from the stakeholders.
– Identify and evaluate client’s risk areas covering all significant processes and provide comprehensive input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan.
– Supervise a team of internal audit personnel across different client engagements. Plan, organize, direct and monitor internal audit operations, including overall quality of deliverables, processes and completion of projects within budgeted timeline. Oversee billing and collections.
– Develop relevant audit programs & procedures including Risk & Control Matrix (RCM).
– Manage performance of audit procedures. This includes identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures. Demonstrate technical competence in related domain.
– Communicate the results of assignments through written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to senior manager / engagement director as well as client management.
– Assist engagement director with identification for any new firm services at existing or new clients. Prepare & track proposals and conduct proposal meetings with clients.
– Develop and engage team through individual contacts and group meetings.
– Assist with hiring, training, and evaluation of practice personnel and overall assist in building the practice
– Minimum 5+ years experience in a related field, preferably in internal audit, consulting, advisory, professional services and/or industry.
– The candidate should have excellent report writing skills and enhancing the report.
– The candidate should have good power point and visualization skills (using visualization software such as Qlikview, Tableau etc).
– CA (1st attempt preferred) with a commerce background and Telecom industry specialization preferred.
– MBA from a premiere college would be preferred.
– Excellent understanding of business processes and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT); knowledge of process gaps identification and auditing methodologies (including flowcharting), IT Infrastructure, Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
– Excellent interpersonal, project management and client relationship skills.
– Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills. Excellent delivery skills and technical knowledge.
– Prior management and direct supervisory experience in a team environment required. Well-honed mentoring and people development skills.
– Ability to think laterally, showcase business acumen and well versed in current trends and developments across business & economy.
– Demonstrates creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems.
– Able to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress. Works well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
– Able to multi-task, enjoys travelling and meeting new people. Open to travel as necessary to meet client requirements.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
UG: B.Com – Commerce
PG:CA, M.Com – Commerce
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Protiviti India Member Private limited
Protiviti delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders face the future with confidence. Our consulting solutions span critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit. We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce of professionals that share the common value of collaboration. As an organization, we believe that by teaming together, with each other, and our clients, we can see beyond the surface of changes and problems organizations face in this fast changing world to discover opportunities others might miss and face the future with greater confidence.
Our more than 4,500 people serve clients through the network of Protiviti and independently owned Member Firms in more than 70 offices in over 20 countries. We have served over 60% of FORTUNE 1000Ã‚Â® companies and 35% of FORTUNE Global 500Ã‚Â® companies. Our people and organization have consistently been recognized by FORTUNE and Consulting Magazine as a best company to work for. In the Middle East Region, Protiviti’s member firm is a leading provider of business consulting, internal audit, risk management, technology, forensic and fraud investigation, human capital and transaction services. Protiviti member firms are separate and independent legal entities, are not agents of other firms in the Protiviti network, and have no authority to obligate or bind other firms in the Protiviti network.
Protiviti India Member Private limited