We are currently looking for a Group Marketing Manager to be based in Sharjah, UAE.
The primary function of the role is to manage and coordinate the Marketing Departments of the National Paints Business Units worldwide.
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting/developing and implementing marketing activities related to Lead Generation, Product Development, Product Launches, Market Research, Communications and Operational Marketing. To identify, validate, and launch new products to support business unit growth objectives.
• Support the Corporate NPG Strategy by identifying lucrative business opportunities and introducing & implementing a robust Marketing strategy.
• Support NPG GM Commercial and Corporate NPG Function Heads in the Decision Making process.
• Draw/amend/promote Sales Practices according to International standards.
• Set marketing objectives/targets of each NP BU-Business Unit and ensure delivery of results via gaining the commitment of each NP BU’s GM and S&M Manager, Finance, Logistics, etc.
• Review and constantly search for Competition activities into the markets.
• Create a process driven tool and roll out to the Bu’s with relation to product launches, marketing tools, marketing budgets.
• Create the correct marketing reporting system with the NP BU’s marketing teams to report back to NPG any competition activity across our local and international markets.
• Corporate with local Marketing teams and our NPG Marketing manager, to collect and give any piece of information, concerning competition.
• Gather through your NP BU’s network any piece of information, concerning Exhibitions and Events, from competition.
• Improve the NPG Technical Data Sheets, Paint Systems and products’ quality, comparing with competition and markets needs.
• Create Lead Generation Process with clear indication of 3rd party data and ROI on Marketing campaigns (email blasters).
• Manage product development portfolio from idealization to commercialization using a stage-gate process
•Recommend go/no-go decisions at each gate, based on market fit, profitability, feasibility, and risk
• Conduct extensive market research with influences and industry experts that represent all points in the value chain in order to validate concepts, understand key purchase criteria/trends/competitive landscape, and develop value propositions/pricing strategy/insights to drive growth initiatives.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, influences, and sales team to drive awareness, adoption, and purchase intent of new concepts.
• Develop and execute go-to-market strategy, sales playbook, and MarCom strategy to increase awareness and consideration of new products
• Create and drive Marketing Campaigns, Promotions, Bonuses and Incentives.
• Manage specific projects as determined in the annual Corporate plan as well as participating in functional and cross functional initiatives.
• Participating in Corporate NPG or NP BU’s Exhibitions and Events, Stands and meeting rooms, in full schedule.
• Cooperate with the Marketing department and make sure that our Designs will be implemented from local NP BU’s and Export personnel along with the Organizers.
• BA degree in Marketing or any related discipline
• A minimum of 7 years experience in a Paint/Coating Marketing / Commercial – S&M department (preferably in a multinational environment), with a proven track record of creating and implementing marketing strategies
• Proven experience in international markets, preferably in MENA, Europe and Caucuses regions
• Written and verbal fluency in English – other UN languages, is a plus
• Computer Expert (Windows Office package, specially PowerPoint and Excel), working knowledge in CRM systems is a plus
• Ability to engage, inspire and influence people, of different cultures
• Team player
• Customer service orientation
• Ability to develop clear plans and Group strategies
• Eager to deliver results
• Project management skills
• Committed on due times
• True believer in Group base actions and practices
• Supportive, Open minded, cosmopolitan, colleague oriented
• Willingness to travel to NP BU’s and occasionally to Export countries
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Company Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Marketing/PR
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 7
Residence Location: Unspecified
Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma