To be responsible in dealing with legal issues and affairs pertaining to business transactions, draft and reviewing clients and vendor’s agreements, review and assess the legality of the existing internal agreements, documents and trading policies of the group.
List of responsibilities:
• To develop the company HR policies and functions to comply with UAE Labor Law.
• To ensure that all the company’s official registry documents are in comply with the latest commercial company laws of UAE.
• Prepare, review and modify all contractual documentation pertaining to the business activities of the company including but not limited to (supply/sales agreements, service agreements, vendors agreements, clients agreements, and company internal and application, MOU, MOA).
• Identify any legal risk may be noticed and report it with solution and action plan to the management on any business activity or plan.
• Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
• Coordinate with solicitors when the company in litigation.
• Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly
• Provide legal advice whenever required.
• Drafting legal documents and agreements.
• Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
• Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
• Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
• Regulatory compliance.
• University Qualifications: Bachelor of Law
• Nature and length of previous experience: 5 to 7 years of experience in UAE, GCC as a corporate / commercial lawyer
• Specialist knowledge: corporate lawyer, commercial lawyer, legal adviser, legal consultant, attorney
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: drafting documents, drafting agreements, draft contracts
• Age Range: 30-40
• Language Fluency: English, Arabic
• Current Location: UAE, GCC
About the Company:
Welcome to Newmatic, the region’s most experienced Commercial Laundry Equipment and Spare Parts specialists since 1993.
We have built our reputation on providing competitive solutions to our customers.
Our business techniques and service are constantly evolving to satisfy the demands of our growing customer base.