• Preparing BOQ and RFQ in Excel or Candy software
• Collate and compile information for awarding of individual sub contract packages as per contract requirements
• Ensure all Technical specifications and drawings are included in all tender documentation
• Source suitable suppliers and sub-contractors for the project with specific capacity and capability
• Client & Sub Contract negotiations on rates and variations
• Monthly reconciliation of allocated cost codes against project accruals and cost
• Preparation of monthly progress claim to the client
• Evaluation, Certification and processing of sub-contractors claims against works performed for payment
• Produce and maintain cash flow forecast
• Initiate & maintain invoice register
• Prepare sub contract agreements for review of Senior Manager
• Initiate a preferred suppliers evaluation document and maintain a relevant product and price schedule library
• Collate monthly statement of accounts and outstanding invoices from all suppliers & sub-contractors
• Ensure that all Head Contract and Sub-Contract contractual obligations are met.
• Evaluate, prepare and administer any Variations to Head Contract or Sub-Contracts.
• Raise project expenditure requisitions for internal approvals.
• Assist with direct procurement of goods.
• BSc in quantity surveying discipline or similar.
• 8 years’ experience of working on a breadth of major projects including EPC projects.
• Work experience should cover both site and office experience.
• Knowledge of accounting systems and terminology.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills with confidence to negotiate effectively with third parties.
• Good management skills.
• Knowledge of Construction Computer Software (“CCS”) and/or exposure to other commercial management/contract administration software systems advantageous.
• Well-developed IT skills
About the Company
Originally incorporated in 1987, Aircraft Support Industries (ASI) began operations by specializing in the design and development of aircraft maintenance docking systems. It wasn’t long before ASI had gained a reputation as a leading player in this highly complex and specialized niche.
Owing to the high degree of integration and inter-dependence between docking systems and hangars, ASI was soon drawn into the broader field of hangar facility planning and design. This capability has since developed into the beginning-to-end services offered by the ASI Group today.
Aircraft Support Industries Group (ASI) is today a world leader in the design and construction of Aircraft Maintenance Facilities having designed and built over 80 hangar facilities worldwide. The Company has the in-house expertise in all disciplines required to design and build state of the art facilities. These include but are not limited to architectural facility planning, structural engineering, mechanical and electrical engineering and fire suppression.