We are looking for a dynamic person who has handled large teams(50+) in past and would be responsible for building & mentoring the engineering teams,
He/she will be a part of the senior management team working closely with the CEO and the board, charting the company’s future.
– Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments within an Agile/Scrum environment
– Implementing processes that measurably improve productivity and quality
– Defining and execute against product / technical roadmap with Head of Product
– Mentoring members of engineering team to ensure professional development
– Launching the startups engineering brand: Reduce defect rate and improve velocity. Take action using data from retrospectives and other metaprocesses to further improve quality and velocity
– Estimating and achieve deliverable dates for key features, technical goals and tech debt payback.
– Identify levers to influence how to allocate resources for tech debt vs feature dev.
– Work with team members to define growth goals and ensure that they are achieved. Develop and grow a highly skilled team of engineers
– Maintain a positive team morale and cohesion.
– Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining best-of- class global engineering teams
– Build the startups public-facing engineering brand.
– Establishing governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the organization’s resources are used responsibly
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Senior Management
Scrum Agile Senior Management Quality Improvement Productivity Improvement Chief Technology Officer
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electrical
PG:M.Tech – Computers, Electrical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
– Education: Bachelors, MS, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering from top-tier engineering college.
Experience: 6-12 years preferably with leading product based startups either a successful startup or a very strong grounding with an inclination do a startup. Bay area experience will be a plus(not mandate)
– High energy, accomplished leader with the ability to analyze complex situations to achieve results through solving problems while maintaining customer loyalty
– Strong foundation (managed 50+ people team)
Client of Enterprise HR