Recipe: Zucchini Halwa
- 125 gms khoya
- 1/2 Kg zucchini
- 120 gms sugar
- 1/2 litre full fat milk
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 60 gms ghee
- kesari malai
- Wash zucchini properly.
- Grate the zucchini to medium thickness.
- Add zucchini and milk in a heavy bottom pan and cook on low heat until all the milk is absorbed.
- Add ghee in the pan along with cardamom powder.
- Fry for 4-5 minutes on low heat.
- Keep stirring continuously.
- Add sugar and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Add grated khoya and cook for 10 minutes on low heat until ghee starts to leave on the sides.
- Keep stirring in between.
- Garnish with cherry and pour malai on top.