- 400 gm Natural Yogurt
- 275 ml Pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Toasted almond flour
- 1 Fresh fig
- 3-4 Fresh cherries
- 1 tbsp Toasted sliced almonds
[also_read url=”https://www.siasat.com/news/banana-pudding-1383244/”]Banana Pudding[/also_read]
- Hang yogurt in a muslin cloth overnight.
- Heat pure maple syrup to a thick syrup stage. Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Mix the two till a smooth consistency is obtained. Avoid over-mixing.
- Add the toasted almond flour and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and let it refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Garnish with figs, toasted sliced almonds and fresh cherries.