Skip to content
- Milk – 1 cup
- Khoya – 200 grams
- Sooji – 20 grams
- Paneer – 50 grams
- Cardamom powder – tea spoon
- Few strands of saffron
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Soda – 1 pinch
- Chopped pistachios or almonds for garnishing
- In a bowl, add grated khoya, paneer, saffron, soda, sugar, cardamom powder, sooji and mix it gently.
- Add a little bit of water and make it into a dough and knead the dough well.
- Divide the dough into small portions and make it into roundels.
- Heat oil and fry in a low flame till they are golden brown. Put all the roundels in sugar syrup for 20 minutes.
- For making rabidi boil milk in a pan till it gets half quantity add sugar.
- Take a plate adds small jamuns and pour the rabidi on top. Garnish with chopped pistachio or almonds