- 300 gm whole wheat flour
- 300 gm of white butter
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 500 gm of brown sugar
- 100 ml of coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp of baking soda
- 100 gm crushed roasted peanuts
- Gather and weigh all ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, with a hand blender or kneader, whip the butter and sugar together until it forms a creamy consistency.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients and knead the dough together.
- Form into a cylinder shape with a diameter of four centimeters. Let it set in a deep freezer for a couple of hours. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Once the dough is set properly, take it out and cut into thin (about 1.5 cm thick) and equal slices.
- Bake the biscuits for 10-12 minutes on a tray, or until they are lightly browned and crunchy.