- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup choco-chips
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup roasted and chopped walnut
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- In a bowl, beat butter and sugar for about 2-3 minutes until it is creamy and smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla essence and beat to mix it well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and beat it well.
- Now add oats, walnuts, raisins and choco chips.
- Take a baking tray and line baking sheet. Now with the help of an ice cream scoop, space the cookies about 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Wet your hands and flatten the cookies slightly with fingers so that they are about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake the cookies for about 15-17 minutes or until light golden brown but still soft and wet in the center.
- Remove from oven and let the cookies cool for a few minutes on a baking sheet. Now transfer them to a wire rack to cool.
Note – Bake it in the middle rack and do one tray at a time.