- 2 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Oats
- Few Cashew nuts, almonds and raisins
- 1/2 Cup Grain sugar
- Few Saffron threads
- 4 tsp Desi ghee
- 1 tsp Green cardamom powder
Also Read:Recipe: Walnut Halwa
- In a non-stick pan heat 2-3 teaspoon ghee and fry oats on low heat till colour changes.
- Heat milk and sugar in a pan and bring it to boil. Once the sugar is dissolved completely, add fried oats and stir continuously.
- After this, add cardamom powder and the remaining ghee.
- Add saffron threads for color and aroma. Stir until the mixture leaves sides of the pan.
- Remove from fire and garnish with fried cashews and raisins.
- Serve warm.