- 1 tsp Suji
- 1 Cup Besan
- 2 Tbsp Curd
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Ginger + Green chilli paste
- 1/2 Nos Lemon juice
To garnish Coconut
- 2 tsp Oil
- 15-20 Curry leaves
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 Cup Water, grated
- 2 Nos Green chillies
- To garnish Coriander leaves
- Take besan in a large deep bowl. Add sooji and ginger with green chilli paste to it.
- Mix them thoroughly, add salt and sugar and lemon juice and mix again.
- Add turmeric powder and curd to the mix and whisk thoroughly.
- Pour some water in the bowl and whisk thoroughly to make a thick batter of the mix.
- Put salt in the batter and mix some more.
- Transfer the batter to a microwave-friendly utensil and microwave it on high power for 6-8 minutes.
- In a hot oil pan, put mustard seeds.
- Saute a little and add curry leaves and green chillies. Saute well.
- Pour the tadka over cooked Microwave Dhokla.
- Garnish with grated coconut and coriander leaves.
- Cut the dish in desired sizes and serve fresh.