Try out the delightful Chilli Paneer recipe.
• 600 gm Paneer (Prepare small Paneer balls)
• 5 tbsp Corn Flour
• Green chilli (10 medium sizes)
• 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
• 1 tbsp Chilli Sauce
• 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
• Salt to taste
• Oil for frying
• 1 Green Capsicum (chopped)
• 4 Onions
• Mix Paneer balls with corn flour fry it in a kadai till it become brown.
• In a separate kadai, fry onions till brown.
• Cut green chilli into small pieces and add it to fried onion.
• Then put small pieces of capsicum and fry it for sometime.
• Add Fried Paneer to it.
• Then drop tomato/chill/soya sauce into kadai.
• Add salt also and stir it for 3/4 mints.
• Serve hot.