Recipe: Baked Almond Kofta
Ingredients for Kofta:
- Potato, boiled and mashed – 2 cups
- Nutmeg – A pinch, Milk – 2 tablespoon
- Almonds crushed – ¾ cup
- Green onions, chopped – ½ cup
- Refined flour – 1 tablespoon
- Egg – 1 no, Salt – ¾ teaspoon
- Pepper – ½ teaspoon
Ingredients for Crumbing:
- Eggs – 2 no
- Refined flour – for rolling
- Dry breadcrumbs – for rolling
- Place the mashed potato in a bowl and add almonds, salt, pepper, nutmeg, milk, green onions, flour, and 2 eggs.
- Mix them well and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Now roll them into equal-sized koftas.
- Place flour, beaten eggs, and breadcrumbs separately in different plates. Cover each kofta with flour and dunk them in beaten eggs.
- After which give them a good roll in the breadcrumbs. Preheat an oven to 200 celsius and bake the koftas till golden brown. Serve hot.