Recipe: Bafouri Ki Sabzi
- Chana Dal- 1cup soaked overnight or for 6 hours
- Kaali Mirch Daane- 5-6 in numbers
- Jeera-1teaspoon, Onion paste-1medium size onion
- Ginger paste -1teaspoon
- Garlic paste-1 teaspoon
- Tomato puree-3-4 medium size tomato
- Red chilli powder -1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder-1/4teaspoon
- Coriander powder-1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder-1/2teaspoon
- Coriander leaves
- Soak the Dal for 6-8 hrs. Grind along with whole spice(ginger, garlic, kaali mirch daane, salt) and steam it in the form of dumplings.
- Heat oil and saute ginger garlic paste. Add in onion and cook till done.
- Add tomato puree and cook till dry. Add jeera, haldi, dhaniya powder, laal mirch, garam masala and cook till oil sperate. Add water and cook for a while. Add the dumplings and cook for few mins. Check seasoning.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with rice/paratha/roti.