Recipe: Almond and Feta cheese Rocher
- Almond Flakes with the peel – 200 gms
- Feta cheese – 350 gms
- Chopped Parsley – 10 gms
- Crushed Black pepper – 5 gms
- Honey – 15 gms
- In a clean bowl take feta cheese and add chopped parsley and crushed black pepper in it.
- Chop half the almonds and combine with a little honey and chopped parsley.
- Make a small ball of the chopped almond mixture and cover it with feta cheese mixture.
- Mix it and make into round shape. Take roasted almond slivers in a clean plate, coat feta cheese with roasted almonds and keep it in the freezer for 10 mins. Serve chilled as a snack or with wine.