Program Managers lead projects for cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of a new feature or services to amazon customers. They gather business requirements, document functional and technical specifications, identify appropriate technical processes needed, execute and manage large scale configurations through both manual and automated processes, assemble the right technology and business teams and develop the milestones and launch schedule to ensure timely and successful delivery of the new initiative for the expansion of amazon transportation network. Program Managers contribute cross-functional business and technical skills, assess and manage risks, measure and report on progress, anticipate and resolve bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs with the technical constraints. They rely heavily on influence over authority to drive project deliverables.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Program Manager
Role: Program Manager
0 – 3 YearsHyderabad / Secunderabad
Keyskills: sql,mba,ms office,logistics,fmcg,academic,program manager,good communication skills,escalation management,be
– Good communication skills- both verbal and written as a Program Manager will be facilitating flow of information between external parties.
– Bachelors degree in Engineering with excellent academic record required
– Demonstrated ability to work in a team
– Proficiency in MS Office, SQL, Excel.
– 0-3 years work experience in logistics/transportation/FMCG industry.
– Bachelors in computers sciences or an equivalent degree
– MBA from a reputed institute will be a plus.
Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Amazon India Software Dev Centre Pvt Ltd