New Delhi: Hotel chain OYO has announced its plan to hire over 2020 technology experts and engineers by 2020 in order to streamline its commitment to invest in e-enabling the hospitality industry through continued investments in technology products, processes and people.
With the announcement made at the launch of OYO’s maiden tech conference, the brand highlighted the cool and innovative technology applications.
“At OYO, we currently have 700 technology experts and engineers that have developed over 20 in-house products helping 10,000+ asset partners globally and making them better hospitality players,” said founder and CEO, OYO, Ritesh Agarwal.
“Through these efforts, we are glad to partner with the government in its goal of creating millions of economic opportunities, thereby powering the country’s growth to a USD 5 trillion economy by 2025,” added Agarwal.
“We continue to invest heavily in talent and next-gen technologies like IoT, AI, machine learning while building a team that faces issues plaguing the archaic infrastructure of traditional hospitality heads on,” said Chief Technology Officer, OYO, Anil Goel.
At present, OYO offers multiple app-based solutions both for its customers, employees and asset partners:
· Its Property Manager app acts as an end to end one-stop solution tablet-based app for managing all daily functions of the property – visibility, bookings sales channels, customer requests, housekeeping, finances.
· With the Owner App, the asset owners can have complete visibility of cash flows, business performance, pricing, customer reviews and recommendations.
· OYO Captains (key contacts for guests and hoteliers in a certain geographical area) use Krypton for auditing OYO hotels and OYO’s BD managers use the AI-enabled inputs on the Orbis app to onboard new properties and hotels.
· Personalized search: OYO’s AI based algorithms helps the chain in predicting the most suited properties at best location at correct price for its customers
· OYO’s integration with AI-based bots has enabled it to readily assist customers in serving their needs and hence driving an impressive level of customer delight.